Save up to 42% on your Quella Bicycle and equipment! We are currently applying to be a partner in the Government's Cycle2Work campaign as part of their Green Transport Plan. To promote healthier journeys to work and reduce environmental pollution, the 1999 Finance Act introduced an annual tax exemption, allowing employers to loan bicycles and bicycle safety accessories to employees as a tax-free benefit. Companies of all sizes can participate in the scheme which support to healthier journeys to work, reduces traffic congestion and offers a positive lifestyle benefit to employees.
- Huge savings on the cost of a new bike and cycling equipment
- Massive choice of quality products with stores nationwide
- Spread the cost over 12 months through your salary
- Reduce the stress and cost of the daily commute
- Get fitter on your journey to work
- Do your bit for the environment
- Join the Quella team!
- Offering a popular employee benefit which has no additional costs
- Promoting healthy journeys to work and meeting CSR targets
- Reducing company national insurance contributions
Here’s how it works:
- Your employer registers with Bike 2 Work Scheme
- You visit Quella Bicycle’s website make your selection and obtain a written quote
- You present the written quotation to the employer for authorisation
- Your employer provides authorisation to Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Your employer makes the payment to Bike 2 Work Scheme as per initial written quotation
- Bike 2 Work Scheme issues voucher to you
- You present the voucher to Quella Bicycle and collect your very own Quella Bicycle and equipment
- Your Interest Free monthly payments then commence
We are looking to use the four main 'Bike2Work' Schemes, 'Cyclescheme', 'Bike2Work Scheme', 'Cycle-Plus' and 'OnYourBike'. Please follow the links for more info on each scheme as they offer different services, payment plans etc. If you are an employer and wish to clarify any of the above or enter into a formal partnership with Quella Bicycle we would love to hear from you so please get in touch.